Granby Ranch is expecting to operate for the 2020/21 winter season. Below are a few protocols that are expected from Granby Ranch as opening day approaches.
- Granby Ranch will provide a complete COVID winter operating protocol by mid-October.
- Already, Granby Ranch has invested nearly $1M in mountain improvements, equipment, and all new guest-facing technology.
- Granby Ranch does not plan to have a passholder reservation system.
- Granby Ranch will place a priority on pre-bookings for all tickets, ski & ride school lessons, rentals, and events & activities.
- Indoor amenities will see vast changes in operations processes.
- Safety and a great experience for our team, guests, and the wider community is our foremost priority.
This article was originally published on Granby Ranch Winter Operation Plans 20/21